Bondpay uses an FCA Authorised payment services provider, Transpact, governed by the Payment Services Regulations 2009, so you are assured that all monies held are fully secure and protected...
- Consumers don't need to give a contractor any money in advance, it is held in a secure bonded account.
-  Before work starts, a consumer pays the full amount for the job into a shared account so that the contractor can see that the money is available, and it is now secured until the work is finished.
-  All payments are made from bank to bank, by internet or telephone banking, so there is no risk of identity fraud through debit or credit cards. If you don't have this facility, cheques can be accepted.
-  As soon as the work is done, the customer acknowledges this online and the money is released straight into the contractors account.
-  For larger or longer projects, stage payments can be accommodated.
Bondpay provides a simple secure way to manage a delayed payment for two parties, which is particularly important when considering home improvement work...